Saturday, February 5, 2011

41 Mainship Grand Salon

Je ... The previous tracks gave me hunger, in addition to mention food and food had to investigate them xD.

credits the Japanese translation to English are [info] spaceinvaderdud . Here is the original . Do not hesitate to tell me if there is any error.

still counting, thanks to China, which are given byput to sleep down in his little brother ~

Track 3: "I think to yourself counting sheep may be more effective, aru! "

* sounds of the night and thinking *

Japan ... I wonder how long I wait.

China: * light bulb * Japan ... I just realized something!

Japan: Do & queacute;?

China: What of counting sheep ... not supposed to tell yourself instead of someone you count them?

Japan: "Just you realize that?!

China: I made a horrible mistake! I never thought I understood wrong method! So a teacher may have some trips in the battle! * The saying "All can make a mistake" (KOUBOU ni mo Fude ayamari not) "you say in your house you can & amp; iacute; to be appropriate now, Japan!
* (Nt.EN: novelty I can not tell in what China says there, I assume you say a phrase associated with people making mistakes because it gave Japan a Japanese that I could learn from him)

Japan: Absolutely. Well, if you'll excuse me.

China: Stop right there!

Japan: What are you doing?

China: That's what I should say! Justor before, but I have no sleep at all and I have to go home soon!

China: Will you stay in my house and I'll take that in stride! I'll stay here and watch you until you fall asleep!

Japan: China-san ...

China: Hurry up and go to bed! Account those sheep! Listen to your brother!

Japan: As I said, I'm not your little brother ... * sigh * So I'm getting tired of saying no ...

China: Now, mind!

Japan: I have no alternative. I understand.

Track 4: "Although this may be so bold, please let me have."

Japan: Excuse me, China-san. Sheep to tell myself and hopefully I'll be asleep, so I insist that you lie down and rest well.

China: I can not do that! If I do, you'll probably break away to go &; Aacute; sa house when you close your eyes! I will stay here until you are sound asleep! Shan hai! Hurry up and features!

Japan: Okay. Let me count.


* Count to 1:14, 10 sheep *

China: What? Counting Sheep "for yourself is more effective?

Japan: I'm afraid it has shown.

China: I see ... Well, you've only counted 10 sheep! Tamp;

* Auditors until 7:07, 40 sheep *

China: Sheep ... * whispers * You're Chinese ... my brother ...

Japan: As I said I'm not your brother.

* snore * China

Japan: Are you asleep, right? Well! So ...

China: Japan!

Japan: Yes?!

China: Sheep ... has ... a little ... * sleep *

Japan: Talk asleep? For a moment I thought he was awake. This is bad for my heart.

Japan: Okay. Tell you a little more just to be safe.

* Count to 9:33, 50 sheep *

Japan: * sigh * Now you're asleep? If I go back now, I can do before the day is over!

Japan: Now, I apologize for today. In silence ...

China: Japan ... no ... er ... it's nice

Japan: Deep asleep, I see. * Giggle * The moon is beautiful tonight. I wonder if tomorrow will be cleared.

* snore * China

Japan: I bid you goodnight, China-san.

* * It will

Now that I think, China Japanandthe look a bit, both are very determined and have strong willpower ... but in the end, Japan won xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment